Congress Rental is the leading supplier of rental and sales options for all forms of conference equipment. It has been in existence for over 20 years and it has serviced venues in all sub Saharan Africa and most African countries. Through commitment to excelling our clients needs and providing only the best services, Congress Rental has become the major specialists in Simultaneous Interpretation equipment and Conference Microphone systems.
Who We Are
Starting as a small family business servicing only local South African venues, Congress Rental has grown every year! From Johannesburg to Cape Town to Burkino Faso, Congress Rental has worked there and left its legacy of high quality service, top-of-the-range equipment and friendly staff. Taking pride in everything they do, Congress Rental is a touch of the old-school high service levels, brought to you through the latest technology.
Meet our directors
BSoc Science, Human Resources Management, responsible for Business Development Strategies and implementation thereof - Marketing, Business Development, Client Relations Management and project Management
Jorge de Sousa
National Diploma in Electronic Engineering, 11 years with Phillips / Bosch South Africa, 14 years with CRSA fixed installations of Phillips / Bosch Conference Systems, Over 1000 short term installations of Conference / Congress
Technical & Operations Director
Computer Network (WAN) Programmer, Basic Electronic Engineering , IT Networks Specialist, Marketing Diploma, 13 years IT Management, 10 years with CRSA, Over 800 short term installations of Conference Systems
Total of 41 years work experience 22 years with SABC, 6 years with CRSA, Sound Engineer, National Diploma in Electronic Engineering, has set up most of SABC’s Radio Stations, has done a lot of fixed installations of Conferencing / Congressing equipment, Over 1000 short term installations of Conference Systems Electronics and Sound Engineer
- On behalf of the Africa Center, I would like to thank you and your team for your contribution to the success of our recently concluded ECOWAS Strategic Level Seminar. I want to commend Mr. Luis Cunha and Mr. Domingos Macanha for a job well done coordinating our interpretation equipment needs. We are particularly grateful for your professionalism and hard work in the planning stages of this event. You provided critical support to our team, which was evident in the execution phase of our program. We are additionally very grateful for the manner with which your team working through technical difficulties during the seminar. Most importantly, please convey to your team our gratitude for their hard work and let them know how much the Africa Center enjoys working with them. Again, thank you for your commitment and support. We look forward to the possibility of working with you again on future Africa Center events.
- I would like to offer my sincere appreciation for your extremely valuable involvement in the smooth running of the two major events for the Standardization Sector of the International Telecommunication Union. The equipment provided by Congress Rental fully met our requirements. Your professionalism and competences were also greatly appreciated by both delegates and ITU staff and highly contributed to the success of both meetings in South Africa.
- It is without that the Comoros Peace Process, which took place during the course of last year, presented very special challenges to South Africa. As we are aware, apart from immense task of preparing and about to finalize the process, the political nature and global dynamics exposed by the critical substance issues, set the scene for extremely complex and difficult negotiations up until the very last hour of the meetings. It is in my view that ultimately, the success of the Comoros Peace process came about as a result of the unique interface and partnership which developed between various role players designated to participate in the facilitation of processes. I would like to convey my sincere gratitude to you for the high level of commitment, support and loyalty throughout the process that resulted in a highly successful process. I thank you, in particular for your professionalism and quality of service you provided and focus without which we could not have achieved this acclaimed initiative by African Union through South Africa. Your Contribution is immeasurable.
- On behalf of MCLI and the Maputo Corridor stakeholders, I would like to extend my grateful thanks to you and your team for making our event last week such a success. We are most impressed with the professionalism and efficiency of you and your team. We greatly appreciate your professional approach and the generous assistance given to us and to the delegates during the meeting. Your excellent service ethic is most gratifying and will certainly pay handsome dividends for you in the future.
- I would like to thank you for the superior service we've received from Congress Rental during the Hedge News Africa 2010 symposium and gala dinner at The Vineyards Hotel on 18 February. Your professionalism, understanding of our needs and willingness to go the extra mile - often at short notice - most defiantly set a new standard in service delivery. I am proud to say that you have moved to the top spot on my preferred suppliers list - I am looking forward to working with you again in the near future.
- We would like to thank you and all your staff for the most fantastic event on Thursday 9 September 2010... it was a great success. Everything went off smoothly . The service and everything else connected with this event was handled with aplomb. We would like to thank everyone involved for their professional approach to working with us. Congratulations and keep it up.